Thursday, April 2, 2015

Jiuzhaigou Valley

Last summer, I went back to China and had a really good trip with my parents! There is a very famous valley, called Juizhagou Valley. The river and water can be six to seven colors.

This place actually full of the Tibetan nationality and I really like their own costumes!



4 comments:

  1. So amazing and looking at the pictures I wish i had the opportunity to see other countries like this. You are incredibly lucky! I hope one day i can travel and see other countries! it looks absolutely beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! It seems so relaxing! Do you know what colors the water has been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so beautiful. What a great experience, and such beautiful scenery. After I graduate this summer, my goal is to travel more outside of the United States. I hope to make it somewhere like this!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Those pictures are amazing and it looks so nice and relaxing. I hope you had fun last summer visiting back home. I think sometimes we can take for granted places like this if we are used to going there a lot so thank you for sharing it with us. I don’t think I would have ever found our about this place if it wasn’t for your post. It definitely makes me want to visit other countries and learn more about what they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete