Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Important things from this internship

Where were the most important things you learned from this internship? Look back to your first blog. Did you meet your initial goals? Why or why not?

Learn stewardship from this internship:
    1. Integrity: need accurate number and careful with calculation.
    2. Produce: need to read 400 Arizona Revised Statues to find out which will impact the activities of office.
    3. Accountability: need to be accountable to understand the detail of every activity.

I think I already meet the initial goal and really satisfied with the internship experience.

2 comments:

  1. UMMM! AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ME?!?!?! LOL! I want to thank you abby for being the best coworker in the world. I am very very happy that I got to meet you and spend my semester with you. You really helped me get through this tough semester! I will miss you so much. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMM! AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ME?!?!?! LOL! I want to thank you abby for being the best coworker in the world. I am very very happy that I got to meet you and spend my semester with you. You really helped me get through this tough semester! I will miss you so much. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete