It is the first time to know that we have the Renaissance Festival in Arizona! Thank to amazing Brook told me about this festival.
I am so excited and can't wait for joining this festival. The dress from that period attract me a lot and I aways dreamed one day I can dress like that.
But for some personal reason, I can't go there until March. So sad. But I will definitely rent a costume like this and have a fan in hand. It will be so interesting.
I am chaperoning my daughter's school field trip to the Renaissance Festival next week! I have been twice before- both in the same year. Two years ago I had planned to take my daughters. The day we were set to go, my younger daughter was sick. So sad! So, I took my older daughter and a friend (since I had already purchased the tickets). Then, when my younger daughter was well, I took her and one of her friends... "lucky me", I got to buy twice as many tickets that year! Ha ha. Oh, well. They all had fun. And so- here I go again. I am driving 7 (seven) 13 year-old students out to the Festival on March 3! (I think I need one of your red envelopes for good luck!)
ReplyDeleteI am chaperoning my daughter's school field trip to the Renaissance Festival next week! I have been twice before- both in the same year. Two years ago I had planned to take my daughters. The day we were set to go, my younger daughter was sick. So sad! So, I took my older daughter and a friend (since I had already purchased the tickets). Then, when my younger daughter was well, I took her and one of her friends... "lucky me", I got to buy twice as many tickets that year! Ha ha. Oh, well. They all had fun. And so- here I go again. I am driving 7 (seven) 13 year-old students out to the Festival on March 3! (I think I need one of your red envelopes for good luck!)
ReplyDelete