When I got the internship and told there is another intern who also from MPA, I was so curious about who she is. Finally, in the first day of our internship orientation, I met this girl and she was busy texting with her cellphone. I even had no chance to say hello.
However, after we started the internship, It is so lucky to have Brook with me in the Office. At first, she may seems a little serious, but when we begin to talk, she is funny and can always come up with some interesting ideas!
She likes draw some interesting stuff on anything just on hand, like the notebook, the Starbucks coffee cup, half slice of paper and so on. She loves Hello Kitty and cute animals. She would really cry if you tell her a sad story.
Brook just got her dreaming car and she was so excited about this! Unfortunately , I haven't have chance to carpool with her new car! Still waiting.
This little milk box was from Brook and sitting on my office desk, I like the smile of this cute box! Make me happy everyday!
Oh! Also don't forget I love your snacks too!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Thank you! Don't worry! You will ride in my car as soon as you make some Shanghi Short Ribs!
ReplyDelete