Thursday, February 26, 2015

Travel Plans

Since I will graduate this May, my parents will come to visit me! So excited! And the most fun part is that I can start to make travel plans for them.

I love make travel plans. I can start to look at every famous cities of U.S and decide which of them are more attractive to my parents. I am planning we can starts from San Francisco and pass through Los Angeles, and down to Las Vegas. Then we still have time to go to the east of U.S and to see how beautiful Washington DC is and also New York city!  But who knows, plans can change very quick.


4 comments:

  1. Weirong,
    How exciting that you get to travel and that you get to make this arrangements for your parents. It is going to make extra special for them. We took a trip as a family down the pacific coast. It was awesome! It gave the family an opportunity to unite and bond. We learned so much about each other that summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is wonderful that your partents are coming to visit! Have you looked at taking them to any of the national parks? Some that I believe are beautiful and unique are Zion, the Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone National Park. One family that I took a number of years ago, was an American History Tour. We started in Boston and went to historical sites, traveled to Philly, and made our way up the East Coast visiting historical sites. It was really informative and fun! I hope that you have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an exciting trip! All of those cities will be spectacular in their own way. I hope you have a great time with your family and enjoy the sight seeing.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip. The ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles is beautiful if you take the Pacific Coast Highway, not so much if you take the quicker route on the 5. I highly recommend taking the extra few hours and driving down PCH

    ReplyDelete