One day in the
Office
Started the
morning with my new coffee maker!
I had two
meetings this morning. One was about the policy and procedure and another one
is the seal of the Treasurer’s Office.
Policy and
procedure meeting was really impressed me. This was the first time I met all
the managers in my office, the Treasurer, deputy treasurers and the managers
from other five departments. They talked
about the activities of the office and tried to update the policies relating to
those activities.
The second
meeting was interesting and I had fun with it. The office tried to design a new
seal which can represent the Treasurer’s Office and also can be easy understand
by the public. The seal designed separately by other intern, Brook, the girl
full of creative and fun ideas and I has been both picked to combine together! Yeah!
And this day
was also a pink day! All my stuff around
me were pink, even the highlight of the documents! I love it!

Congratulations on your seal being chosen to represent the office! Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an exciting day at your internship. It's great to see you were able to design a seal that was worthy of being chosen. Thank you for this view into your internship world.
ReplyDelete