I haven't been to the Renaissance Festival in so long, hopefully I make I can go next time around. I've had a turkey leg at the Arizona State Fair and it was delicious! Every time I go there I look forward to it.
I have never been to the Renaissance Festival, but now I really want to go! That Turkey looked great and looks like a really fun environment to bring my son to.
YAY!!! So glad you went!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great. Looks like you had a blast. That turkey leg is huge and I have gotten something like that at Knotts Berry Farm.
I haven't been to the Renaissance Festival in so long, hopefully I make I can go next time around. I've had a turkey leg at the Arizona State Fair and it was delicious! Every time I go there I look forward to it.
ReplyDeleteI have never been to the Renaissance Festival, but now I really want to go! That Turkey looked great and looks like a really fun environment to bring my son to.
ReplyDelete